Thursday, February 21, 2013

My First Post

So I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time! There are so many things I want to remember and afraid I will forget... especially as time flies by and my babies... now my little girls!... are growing so fast. So, thank you to Amber for introducing this to me; I have been following her blog for a few years. And finally got to starting my own! I am psyched! Now, my pictures will not be as beautiful as Amber's, as I am no photographer. But, hopefully one day she will get to take photos of these two little ones and I can post those.



Here is sweet Elena on Valentine's Day, the day Unckie Beth, Grandma and Jesse arrived. It was quite a day. The beginning of a birthday extravaganza!
 
 
Maren jumping on the trampoline
I really wanted a picture of them together but they were done at that point.  
 
 
This made us all laugh as Beth tried to take a picture of me
 and Elena popped her head in at the last second.
 
 
Cousin Jesse the next day, February 15th. 
He and Elena had SO much fun playing. I don't think our playroom has ever seen such mayhem. They were pirates, chasing bears; they had great fun together.
 
 
After Elena went to preschool, we went to lunch at
White Castle (her choice) and then to Jump Zone.
 
 
The whole fam heading to the top of a giant slide, Jesse, too
 
 
Maren ended up being afraid of the biggest slides, even though she has been on them before.
 
 
Meme went down one of the giant ones, too!
 
 
At the end they decided to try the Hurricane, which I was surprised
to see that Elena and Maren loved. Jesse, not so much!
 
Happy Birthday, my dear Elena! I cannot believe my baby girl is 4.
 I cannot wait to see what things the next year will bring us.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!

    So glad that you got this up and going. I look forward to watching your girls grow up. This is by far the easiest journaling that I have ever done. You will find so much comfort in knowing that you are recording these things. Your girls will love reflecting on their life through this journal ;o).

    When we talk over the phone I can tell you how to actively follow other blogs so that they show up on your home page when you log in. Plus you can find other moms in your area that can follow your blog.

    Loved the pictures :o).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! I am so excited about this! I would love any advice you have to offer!

      Delete